I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a amazing New Year! I can’t believe we are in 2018!! Boy oh boy the time has flown!
I haven’t really posted much over the hols as I have been (like most people) lazying about, spending time with family and enjoying the fact of doing absolutely nothing. The year did end well for me in the fact that I feel I have re-ignited my passion of editing. I actually have a degree in film and video, even though I am a bit rusty over the years but I’m slowly getting back into it. I will be using my creativity in SL a lot more this year! Please check out my filming for the Magic Christmas 2017 Concert.
As you may have guessed, I have had some time to think of how my last year was and what I need to change or maintain going forward. Progression is key and we all need to keep evolving.
- I intend on putting health first. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year which really tore my world apart. Being the eldest daughter to her, I really had to put my wants and needs aside to make her first priority. Which I will continue but this has triggered something in me that confirms that health is wealth. I will make sure that I being healthy in regards to nutrition and fitness. This could affect my commitments in SL but I intend on putting myself first. In fact as from tomorrow, I’m back in the gym!
- Family. My family is important to me in RL. Again, with everything that happened with my mum last year, I will be making the efforts to having “Family time”. Im looking forward to this years family vacation which im sure will be a blast!
- Change is good. With the help of my amazing friend AnjaJurelle I have moved over to Catwa! New year, new me. I actually purchased a Catwa head when I first joined, but I was so overwhelmed and gave up. I was then hooked onto Lelutka. Lelutka will always have my heart, but I fancy a change in 2018. So looking forward to all the fun looks I will be playing with! Thanks again AJ!
- Creativity. As kinda mentioned earlier, I will be playing around with filming more in SL. So look out for my fun videos as I explore my creativity here!
- Progression is key. I will be looking at courses in RL that will help with progression for my career path. I want to increase the mulah (more money = more shopping… duh!) I will also be watching more tutorials here, as there is so much to learn!
- Happiness. I struggle with this, but I need to focus on being happy. Appreciate the good people around me and enjoy their company. I need to ensure that they also remember our times together in a positive way. I always think the worst and sometimes prefer my own space in both RL and SL. So I will try and be more socialble and not an party pooper!
What am I wearing?
Hair: Little Bones – Mara (The Blondies)
Shoes: Vale Koer – Street Glamour Heels (FatPack)
Rings: Yummy – Stella Rings
Glass/ Bottle: ChicChica – DrinkOnMyOwn